ABOUT THE DIOCESE

The Diocese of Hamilton was established on February 29, 1856 by Pope Pius IX as a division of the Archdiocese of Toronto.  The Hamilton Diocese has grown to become the second largest English-speaking Roman Catholic Diocese in Canada, encompassing the Counties of Brant, Bruce, Grey, Halton, Waterloo, Wellington, and four Townships in the County of Dufferin. Find out more here.

ADDRESS

700 King Street West

Hamilton, Ontario

L8P 1C7

SUBSCRIBE FOR EMAILS
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon

© Diocese of Hamilton