ABOUT THE DIOCESE

The Diocese of Hamilton was established on February 29, 1856 by Pope Pius IX as a division of the Archdiocese of Toronto.  The Hamilton Diocese has grown to become the second largest English-speaking Roman Catholic Diocese in Canada, encompassing the Counties of Brant, Bruce, Grey, Halton, Waterloo, Wellington, and four Townships in the County of Dufferin. Find out more here.

ADDRESS

700 King Street West

Hamilton, Ontario

L8P 1C7

SUBSCRIBE FOR EMAILS
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon

© Diocese of Hamilton

CAMPAIGN LEADERSHIP

DIOCESAN LEADERSHIP 
Bishop Douglas Crosby, OMI
Msgr. Murray Kroetsch, Vicar General and Chancellor
Jim Long, Episcopal Director of Finance and Administration
Francis Doyle, Director of Stewardship and Development
Hannah Lamanes, Coordinator, Stewardship and Development
Pam Aleman, Communications and Public Relations Manager
Nicole Laczko, Digital Media Manager

 

GENERAL CHAIRS 
Anthony Giovinazzo
Joe Rys
Jim and Sandra Beingessner

 

CAMPAIGN CABINET 
Fr. Francesco Cucchi
Fr. Ian Duffy
Fr. Con O’Mahony
Nat and Lina Gallo
Frank and Ruth-Anne McAuley
PJ Mercanti
Jim and Patty Rooney
Henry Svazas
Peter Tice

 

CLERGY COMMITTEE
Fr. Wayne Lobsinger, Chair
Fr. Charles Jordan
Fr. Michal Kruszewski, C.R.
Fr. Wojciech Kuzma
Fr. John Redmond
Fr. Francis Salasiar, C.S.C.
Fr. John Van Hees
Fr. Allen Varlaki
Fr. David Walter
Fr. David Wynen

 

DEVELOPMENT COUNSEL 
Steier Group